Friday, September 14, 2007

Testimony of Josephine Wang


Hi, my name is Josephine and I would like to share with all of you God's faithfulness and lovingkindness in my life.I have a six year old daughter, Angelina, who will be in primary one next year. As such, I would need to register her in a school this August. In my heart, I really wanted her to be in Geylang Methodist Primary School, which is a popular school. As my daughter's registration was under phase 2C, I knew that her chances of getting a place there would be very slim, judging by the past years' record. However, I still wanted to give it a try.I started praying to God to take care of Angel's case. I prayed that God will place her in a school that He wants her to be in . And I also let God know the desire of my heart . I have total faith in Him that He will do what is best. On my part, I put away all anxieties that my natural self would have, for I really believe that my God take care of Angel. My family members, who were more anxious than me, advise me to start thinking of alternative schools to go to. All I said to them was that everything will be alright.Shortly after that, I received a letter from the school that my daughter was accepted into GMPS. I was overjoyed ! God has come through for me for He has heard my prayer. I truly serve a faithful God who said in Proverbs 16:3 :-"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed." Amen. __________________________________________