Tuesday, February 5, 2008

From Lilian

I fell seriously ill last December and as a result was admitted to Changi General hospital for treatment.

While I lay stricken and feeling very downhearted. an elderly patient, who was on the next bed, passed away. At that moment, fear gripped me as I began to feel as though something bad was heading towards me. And just as I was feeling so helpless, I felt a warm, comforting hand resting on my shoulder, reassuring me. I immediately recognize that it was the hand of my Lord Jesus. He spoke to me, telling me not to be afraid for He will not let anything bad harm me. He told me to sleep and soon after I did just that.

Then on New Year's Eve, I experienced the Lord again. That night, I had difficulty sleeping and was awake for a long time. Then, out of the blue, I saw the curtain surrounding my bed slowly rising on its own. It was raised high enough that I could see the other patients . However I couldn't see any one else raising the curtain. Then the Lord Jesus appeared before me. This time He was dressed in a robe with the most beautiful shade of purple I have ever seen. But I could not see his face at all.He welcomed me into the new year. I asked Jesus to let me see his face but He said that it was not time yet for me to see his face After that, he was gone.

I want to share this with all of you as this is a real and true account of what happened. I thank my Lord for his wonderful love for me and for being so real towards me. I am indeed very blessed to have these personal encounters . I am also now healed of this illness. Praise the Lord for ever and ever. Amen.